Thursday, August 28, 2008

JACK OF ALL TRADES MASTER OF THEM ALL!


When people are settled with everything they forget where they come from,I'm reffering to those who undremine teaching career and forget that the reason why they are what they are is because of teachers.

On one of the gathering of one of the biggest companies the CEO once told people in the meeting that he see nothing from a person who decided that he wants to do nothing with his life than teaching. He procced by saying that he saw nothing to learn from that person.

One of the directors pointed at a woman who was a teacher and said Mrs Jane tell us what you do? the woman under pressure answered with confidence and said"I make everything from doctors to company CEO, I make a difference I make C student be an A student and an A student achieve more. Do you want to know what I MAKE I make children work harder than they thought. I make them realize their dreams I builid their confidence and make them see that they are the best" from there the woman kept quite and as I was thinking I try to figure out the face of the CEO at that time well figure it out in your minds also.

Teaching is the mother of all carrers without it there is no progress. So to you teachers hold your head high because without you there is no development.

Lee Lacocca an american motor industry leader once said" In a completely rational society the best of us would be teachers the rest of us would have to settle for something less, because passing civilization along from generation to the next ought to be the highest honor and highest responsibility anyone could have"

No comments: